Ever have a Costco-sized jar of peanut butter and just not know what to do with it? Or maybe you have some leftover spoonfuls you need to use up.
2. Eat a spoonful. I know, it’s what you’ve always wanted to do.
3. Put some on a chocolate bar! Kind of like an inside-out Reese’s.
5. Add it to an Oreo! This is actually delicious.
7. Ensue Peanut Butter Fight.
8. Use the PB as a chaser. After all that food and fightin’ you’ll need a drink (21 and over only!).
10. Try peanut butter and apples! It is an excellent study or summer snack.
11. Play a prank on your roommate who constantly sexiles you. Spread PB on their desk!
12. Make a birdfeeder snack! Lay out seeds with peanut butter and cranberries outside, and have some good ol’ birdwatchin’ time.
13. Feed peanut butter to a dog or other pet. Then film your pet and dub a voiceover later. It will look like they are talking! That’s what they did for Mr. Ed (this tip is not actually recommended).
14. Make peanut butter art! Little peanut butter men. Everyone will think you’re crazy.
…And when you’re absolutely fed up with peanut butter:
15. Write a song about peanut butter. Probably by now it will be about much you hate it.